Asian artist Qozop photographed young people swapping clothes with their parents and grandparents. The result is a playful and beautiful juxtaposition of multiple generations side by side. Check it out:
In Qozop’s words: “It was easy to get the kids to agree to be photographed, the older folks required a little coaxing. But once they have been photographed, they were often curious and amused to see themselves in their child’s or grandchild’s attire - some were so comfortable in their new getup that they joked that they wanted to remain in that attire for the rest of the day!”
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- This Chicken Is Totally Black from Head to Toe. Even the Meat, Bones, and Organs Are Black!
- 31 Celebrities with Their Dopplegangers from the Past
- Wait Till You See What’s Inside Finland’s “Maternity Box” Given to Every Pregnant Woman!
- Take a second look… This is not what it looks like!
- This Guy Has Been Drawing on His Son’s Lunch Bags Every Day for 2 Years
- What Do You Do When You’re Stuck Alone Overnight in the Las Vegas Airport?
- The Cat Who Was Kicked in That Viral Video Has Been Adopted!
- This Artist Draws Incredible Portraits on Maps