There’s a special street artist from Paris, France – she makes amazing street installations using thousands of folded paper origami creations. Her name is Mademoiselle Maurice, and her playful pieces are nothing short of brilliant:
Some of Mademoiselle Maurice’s street art installations require so much effort that she has worked with local schools and organizations, relying on volunteer help from hundreds, to fold the thousands of paper creations.
I love how this brings a community aspect into the process of making these beautiful works color. You can see more on her website.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- This Couple Found a Broken Old iMac at a Garage Sale… and THIS Is What They Made
- This Is All You Need in Life: Grilled Mac & Cheese in Shots of Tomato Soup.
- All Those Ice Buckets Changed This Guy’s Life, and His Message Will Leave You Speechless
- Now THIS is Why the Ocean Terrifies Me!
- This Barber Spends His Sundays Giving Free Haircuts to Homeless People
- Surfer Ryan Lovelace and His Girlfriend Turned This Vintage Bus into a Stunning Home on Wheels
- Words Cannot Describe… I’m Literally Shaking With Laughter!
- You Won’t Believe How Your Skin Really Looks