There’s a special street artist from Paris, France – she makes amazing street installations using thousands of folded paper origami creations. Her name is Mademoiselle Maurice, and her playful pieces are nothing short of brilliant:
Some of Mademoiselle Maurice’s street art installations require so much effort that she has worked with local schools and organizations, relying on volunteer help from hundreds, to fold the thousands of paper creations.
I love how this brings a community aspect into the process of making these beautiful works color. You can see more on her website.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- This Chicken Is Totally Black from Head to Toe. Even the Meat, Bones, and Organs Are Black!
- 31 Celebrities with Their Dopplegangers from the Past
- Wait Till You See What’s Inside Finland’s “Maternity Box” Given to Every Pregnant Woman!
- Take a second look… This is not what it looks like!
- This Guy Has Been Drawing on His Son’s Lunch Bags Every Day for 2 Years
- What Do You Do When You’re Stuck Alone Overnight in the Las Vegas Airport?
- The Cat Who Was Kicked in That Viral Video Has Been Adopted!
- This Artist Draws Incredible Portraits on Maps