There’s a special street artist from Paris, France – she makes amazing street installations using thousands of folded paper origami creations. Her name is Mademoiselle Maurice, and her playful pieces are nothing short of brilliant:
Some of Mademoiselle Maurice’s street art installations require so much effort that she has worked with local schools and organizations, relying on volunteer help from hundreds, to fold the thousands of paper creations.
I love how this brings a community aspect into the process of making these beautiful works color. You can see more on her website.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- These Two Blind Sisters See for the First Time… Their Reaction Will Leave You Speechless.
- This Dog Just REALLY Loves the Water
- I Didn’t Think an Elephant with a Prosthetic Leg Could Make Me Cry… And yet Here I Am…
- This Sickening Video Shows Why You Should Never Ever Give an UZI to a 9-Year-Old Girl
- Ferocious Pit Bull Attacks Innocent… Bubbles!
- This Couple Found a Broken Old iMac at a Garage Sale… and THIS Is What They Made
- This Is All You Need in Life: Grilled Mac & Cheese in Shots of Tomato Soup.
- All Those Ice Buckets Changed This Guy’s Life, and His Message Will Leave You Speechless