There’s a special street artist from Paris, France – she makes amazing street installations using thousands of folded paper origami creations. Her name is Mademoiselle Maurice, and her playful pieces are nothing short of brilliant:
Some of Mademoiselle Maurice’s street art installations require so much effort that she has worked with local schools and organizations, relying on volunteer help from hundreds, to fold the thousands of paper creations.
I love how this brings a community aspect into the process of making these beautiful works color. You can see more on her website.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- Someone With Chalk is Drawing Quirky Characters on the Streets of Ann Arbor Michigan
- Haunting Images from Inside the Abandoned Panopticon Prison in Cuba
- With No Clue What to Do, This Guy Got Added to a Live Belly Dancing Segment on FOX Morning TV
- Girl Takes a Selfie With Megatron and Earns an Epic Smackdown in Response
- There is a Cat in This Picture… Can you find him?
- Dad Was Filming His 4 Year Old Daughter’s Hockey Game When Something Unexpected Happened
- This Artist Creates Pictures Using Only Packing Tape
- Watch: Giant Tortoise Rescues His Overturned Friend