There’s a special street artist from Paris, France – she makes amazing street installations using thousands of folded paper origami creations. Her name is Mademoiselle Maurice, and her playful pieces are nothing short of brilliant:
Some of Mademoiselle Maurice’s street art installations require so much effort that she has worked with local schools and organizations, relying on volunteer help from hundreds, to fold the thousands of paper creations.
I love how this brings a community aspect into the process of making these beautiful works color. You can see more on her website.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- Watch What Happened on Twitter When the Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Was Announced
- Three Grandmas Smoke Weed for the First Time
- This Is What Happens When You Schedule a Wedding during a Football Game
- Unusual Idioms from Around the World
- This Glow in the Dark Bike Path Has a Hidden Surprise
- These Tourists Had No Idea What Kind of Insane Bus Ride They Were about to Experience
- This Bird Communicates Just Like R2D2
- Magical Long Exposure Photos of Firefly Trails