Playing in the sandbox used to be my favorite activity as a small child. I remember making pretend volcanos, rivers, lakes, and tunnels in the sand. Well, researchers at UC Davis have come up with a way to bring those imaginary landscapes to life with interactive 3D projection technology. The results are simply breath-taking!
If you want to make one of these at home, all it takes is a digital projector, a Microsoft Kinect, a sandbox, and some sand… Then download the software and instructions from UC Davis. I can’t wait to try this!
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- Someone With Chalk is Drawing Quirky Characters on the Streets of Ann Arbor Michigan
- Haunting Images from Inside the Abandoned Panopticon Prison in Cuba
- With No Clue What to Do, This Guy Got Added to a Live Belly Dancing Segment on FOX Morning TV
- Girl Takes a Selfie With Megatron and Earns an Epic Smackdown in Response
- There is a Cat in This Picture… Can you find him?
- Dad Was Filming His 4 Year Old Daughter’s Hockey Game When Something Unexpected Happened
- This Artist Creates Pictures Using Only Packing Tape
- Watch: Giant Tortoise Rescues His Overturned Friend