Playing in the sandbox used to be my favorite activity as a small child. I remember making pretend volcanos, rivers, lakes, and tunnels in the sand. Well, researchers at UC Davis have come up with a way to bring those imaginary landscapes to life with interactive 3D projection technology. The results are simply breath-taking!
If you want to make one of these at home, all it takes is a digital projector, a Microsoft Kinect, a sandbox, and some sand… Then download the software and instructions from UC Davis. I can’t wait to try this!
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- Three Grandmas Smoke Weed for the First Time
- This Is What Happens When You Schedule a Wedding during a Football Game
- Unusual Idioms from Around the World
- This Glow in the Dark Bike Path Has a Hidden Surprise
- These Tourists Had No Idea What Kind of Insane Bus Ride They Were about to Experience
- This Bird Communicates Just Like R2D2
- Magical Long Exposure Photos of Firefly Trails
- How to: Toasted Marshmallow Shot Glasses with Baileys