I feel physically sick, but I’m going to watch this again. When they stood up near the end… I about lost it. I’ve always been afraid of heights, and I think this video may be my new therapy treatment plan.
Here’s a (translated) description: Few months ago me and dedmaxopka planned to travel to Chinese largest cities, starting from Hong Kong and ending in Shanghai. Our main goal was the tallest construction in the world – Shangha Tower, which is still under construction, it’s height is little over 650 metres at the moment, which makes it second tallest building after Burj Khalifa in Emirates.
Knowing about strict Chinese laws, we prepared quite thoroughly for this and chose the most approriate date – Chinese New Year. During this holiday security was less vigilant, there were no workers on the site and construction cranes didn’t work. We sneaked into the site during the midnight, then climbed 120 flours for two hours and had to sleep almost 18 hours on the site waiting for a good weather. Source: Raskalov
Warning: Do NOT watch this if you have fear of heights. Seriously, you won’t make it.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- These Two Blind Sisters See for the First Time… Their Reaction Will Leave You Speechless.
- This Dog Just REALLY Loves the Water
- I Didn’t Think an Elephant with a Prosthetic Leg Could Make Me Cry… And yet Here I Am…
- This Sickening Video Shows Why You Should Never Ever Give an UZI to a 9-Year-Old Girl
- Ferocious Pit Bull Attacks Innocent… Bubbles!
- This Couple Found a Broken Old iMac at a Garage Sale… and THIS Is What They Made
- This Is All You Need in Life: Grilled Mac & Cheese in Shots of Tomato Soup.
- All Those Ice Buckets Changed This Guy’s Life, and His Message Will Leave You Speechless