Feeling down and need a smile break? Take a moment to watch the story of Tinney Davidson, who waves to nearby students every day as they walk to the high school. She started doing it with her husband before he passed away, and with him gone, she’s continued the tradition. Now the local community has a surprise in store for her.
This is the kind of inspirational example that’s so easy to replicate in our every day lives. A simple gesture can warm the hearts of an entire community.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- Watch What Happened on Twitter When the Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Was Announced
- Three Grandmas Smoke Weed for the First Time
- This Is What Happens When You Schedule a Wedding during a Football Game
- Unusual Idioms from Around the World
- This Glow in the Dark Bike Path Has a Hidden Surprise
- These Tourists Had No Idea What Kind of Insane Bus Ride They Were about to Experience
- This Bird Communicates Just Like R2D2
- Magical Long Exposure Photos of Firefly Trails