Feeling down and need a smile break? Take a moment to watch the story of Tinney Davidson, who waves to nearby students every day as they walk to the high school. She started doing it with her husband before he passed away, and with him gone, she’s continued the tradition. Now the local community has a surprise in store for her.
This is the kind of inspirational example that’s so easy to replicate in our every day lives. A simple gesture can warm the hearts of an entire community.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- Some Guy Went Rafting and Saw THIS in the River!
- Older Sister Devastated to Learn Her Baby Brother Will Grow Up Someday
- These Newlyweds Were Having a Lonely Honeymoon… until a Total Stranger Made Their Day!
- This Chicken Is Totally Black from Head to Toe. Even the Meat, Bones, and Organs Are Black!
- 31 Celebrities with Their Dopplegangers from the Past
- Wait Till You See What’s Inside Finland’s “Maternity Box” Given to Every Pregnant Woman!
- Take a second look… This is not what it looks like!
- This Guy Has Been Drawing on His Son’s Lunch Bags Every Day for 2 Years