Feeling down and need a smile break? Take a moment to watch the story of Tinney Davidson, who waves to nearby students every day as they walk to the high school. She started doing it with her husband before he passed away, and with him gone, she’s continued the tradition. Now the local community has a surprise in store for her.
This is the kind of inspirational example that’s so easy to replicate in our every day lives. A simple gesture can warm the hearts of an entire community.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- This is Why You Should Always Do a “Flush Check” before Using the Toilet in Australia
- This Husky Mama Playing with Her Children is Just Cuteness Perfected
- Someone With Chalk is Drawing Quirky Characters on the Streets of Ann Arbor Michigan
- Haunting Images from Inside the Abandoned Panopticon Prison in Cuba
- With No Clue What to Do, This Guy Got Added to a Live Belly Dancing Segment on FOX Morning TV
- Girl Takes a Selfie With Megatron and Earns an Epic Smackdown in Response
- There is a Cat in This Picture… Can you find him?
- Dad Was Filming His 4 Year Old Daughter’s Hockey Game When Something Unexpected Happened