Feeling down and need a smile break? Take a moment to watch the story of Tinney Davidson, who waves to nearby students every day as they walk to the high school. She started doing it with her husband before he passed away, and with him gone, she’s continued the tradition. Now the local community has a surprise in store for her.
This is the kind of inspirational example that’s so easy to replicate in our every day lives. A simple gesture can warm the hearts of an entire community.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- These Two Blind Sisters See for the First Time… Their Reaction Will Leave You Speechless.
- This Dog Just REALLY Loves the Water
- I Didn’t Think an Elephant with a Prosthetic Leg Could Make Me Cry… And yet Here I Am…
- This Sickening Video Shows Why You Should Never Ever Give an UZI to a 9-Year-Old Girl
- Ferocious Pit Bull Attacks Innocent… Bubbles!
- This Couple Found a Broken Old iMac at a Garage Sale… and THIS Is What They Made
- This Is All You Need in Life: Grilled Mac & Cheese in Shots of Tomato Soup.
- All Those Ice Buckets Changed This Guy’s Life, and His Message Will Leave You Speechless