Feeling down and need a smile break? Take a moment to watch the story of Tinney Davidson, who waves to nearby students every day as they walk to the high school. She started doing it with her husband before he passed away, and with him gone, she’s continued the tradition. Now the local community has a surprise in store for her.
This is the kind of inspirational example that’s so easy to replicate in our every day lives. A simple gesture can warm the hearts of an entire community.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- All Those Ice Buckets Changed This Guy’s Life, and His Message Will Leave You Speechless
- Now THIS is Why the Ocean Terrifies Me!
- This Barber Spends His Sundays Giving Free Haircuts to Homeless People
- Surfer Ryan Lovelace and His Girlfriend Turned This Vintage Bus into a Stunning Home on Wheels
- Words Cannot Describe… I’m Literally Shaking With Laughter!
- You Won’t Believe How Your Skin Really Looks
- Someone Printed “The Invisible Man” as an Invisible Book
- Grandpa Gets a Puppy after His Wife and Dog Passed Away