These kayakers came across an abandoned 110-year-old ghost ship in a tributary just off the Ohio River. The photos are cool, but what’s more incredible is the history of this ship, and the things it has seen before it’s current resting place! Scroll down to see for yourself…
If you do a little internet research, you can discover the precise location of the ghost ship, but we won’t post the coordinates here. There are rumors that some curious sight-seers have been chased off the neighboring land by property-owners with shotguns. So if you do decide to see it for yourself, a kayak or canoe might be your safest bet!
Source: Queen City Discovery
Update: Woah… This story has created a lot of buzz, and is currently the number one trending story on our site! To all the new visitors, welcome! Remember, you can always like us on Facebook if you want to get more stories like this. We post really interesting stuff every day.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- Someone With Chalk is Drawing Quirky Characters on the Streets of Ann Arbor Michigan
- Haunting Images from Inside the Abandoned Panopticon Prison in Cuba
- With No Clue What to Do, This Guy Got Added to a Live Belly Dancing Segment on FOX Morning TV
- Girl Takes a Selfie With Megatron and Earns an Epic Smackdown in Response
- There is a Cat in This Picture… Can you find him?
- Dad Was Filming His 4 Year Old Daughter’s Hockey Game When Something Unexpected Happened
- This Artist Creates Pictures Using Only Packing Tape
- Watch: Giant Tortoise Rescues His Overturned Friend