These kayakers came across an abandoned 110-year-old ghost ship in a tributary just off the Ohio River. The photos are cool, but what’s more incredible is the history of this ship, and the things it has seen before it’s current resting place! Scroll down to see for yourself…
If you do a little internet research, you can discover the precise location of the ghost ship, but we won’t post the coordinates here. There are rumors that some curious sight-seers have been chased off the neighboring land by property-owners with shotguns. So if you do decide to see it for yourself, a kayak or canoe might be your safest bet!
Source: Queen City Discovery
Update: Woah… This story has created a lot of buzz, and is currently the number one trending story on our site! To all the new visitors, welcome! Remember, you can always like us on Facebook if you want to get more stories like this. We post really interesting stuff every day.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- Watch What Happened on Twitter When the Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Was Announced
- Three Grandmas Smoke Weed for the First Time
- This Is What Happens When You Schedule a Wedding during a Football Game
- Unusual Idioms from Around the World
- This Glow in the Dark Bike Path Has a Hidden Surprise
- These Tourists Had No Idea What Kind of Insane Bus Ride They Were about to Experience
- This Bird Communicates Just Like R2D2
- Magical Long Exposure Photos of Firefly Trails