These kayakers came across an abandoned 110-year-old ghost ship in a tributary just off the Ohio River. The photos are cool, but what’s more incredible is the history of this ship, and the things it has seen before it’s current resting place! Scroll down to see for yourself…
If you do a little internet research, you can discover the precise location of the ghost ship, but we won’t post the coordinates here. There are rumors that some curious sight-seers have been chased off the neighboring land by property-owners with shotguns. So if you do decide to see it for yourself, a kayak or canoe might be your safest bet!
Source: Queen City Discovery
Update: Woah… This story has created a lot of buzz, and is currently the number one trending story on our site! To all the new visitors, welcome! Remember, you can always like us on Facebook if you want to get more stories like this. We post really interesting stuff every day.
Did you already share this?
Share it now:
- These Two Blind Sisters See for the First Time… Their Reaction Will Leave You Speechless.
- This Dog Just REALLY Loves the Water
- I Didn’t Think an Elephant with a Prosthetic Leg Could Make Me Cry… And yet Here I Am…
- This Sickening Video Shows Why You Should Never Ever Give an UZI to a 9-Year-Old Girl
- Ferocious Pit Bull Attacks Innocent… Bubbles!
- This Couple Found a Broken Old iMac at a Garage Sale… and THIS Is What They Made
- This Is All You Need in Life: Grilled Mac & Cheese in Shots of Tomato Soup.
- All Those Ice Buckets Changed This Guy’s Life, and His Message Will Leave You Speechless